Don't eat all your bread for lunch,
keep some for dessert !
- Cut your bread.
- In a plate, pour the water or milk.
Dip your bread in it, once for each side.
TIPS : a few seconds only is enough, otherwise the bread is gonna be soaked.
- In the same plate, pour the egg and dip your bread again, the same way you did for water.
- Clean off the excessive egg and pour the sugar. Dip the bread again on each side for it to be evenly covered.
- Preheat your pan with a bit of oil ( or butter )
- Cook your bread for a few minutes on each sides. It has to be well caramelized !
- Turn off the heat, pour the honey on the bread and finish with the blueberries.
- Let it cool down just a little and enjoy !
For 2 people :
Preparation : 5 min
Cooking : 5 min
2 pieces of a white bloomer
2 teaspoons of honey
75gr of cane sugar
75gr of water ( or milk )
1 handful of blueberries
Radius & Ulna