Cookies in a pot are tricky to bake !
We tried them out many times to find the magic recipe.
Treat yourself with our soft and crunchy chocolate cookies
- In a bowl, mix all dried ingredients together.
- Add the egg and oil. Mix it until you get a homogeneous dough.
TIPS : don’t knead it too much or it will get elastic !
- Peel the pistachios, chop your chocolate to get big chunks.
Pour it all in the dough and mix it gently.
- Cut it in 3 even pieces of dough and put them on a greaseproof paper sheet.
- Flatten them to get round and thick cookies.
TIPS : they won’t flatten or inflate much during the baking.
Be sure to shape them just like you want them to be cooked !
Baking time now !
TIPS : Cooking time is to be taken very seriously. Every second counts here !
- Put a small pot in a bigger pot with its lid on your stove.
- Turn it on high heat and preheat this « pot oven » for 5 minutes.
- When it’s hot enough, put your first cookie on a little greaseproof paper sheet and put it at the bottom of the little pot. Close the lid and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat completely and let it cook this way for 3 minutes.
- Finally, Turn your stove on low heat. Cook it for 3 more minutes. Take out the cookie. Let it rest on the side !
TIPS: Do no open the lid whilst cooking !
- Now, repeat the process for the last 2 cookies.
Let them all cool down. Enjoy !
For 3 big cookies
Preparation : 10min
Cooking : 30min
150 gr of wheat flour
2 tablespoons of sugar cane
2 tablespoons of brown sugar
1 teaspoon of dried yeast
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1 pinch of salt
2 ½ tablespoons of oil
1 handful of salted pistachios
100 gr dark chocolate
Culinary photographer and stylist