“I like rice. Rice is great if you're hungry and want 2000 of something. ”
Inspired by the classic rice cooker, we found the ideal way to cook rice in a tiny kitchen !
Almost impossible to mess up, make yourself a perfumed and perfectly cooked rice.
Saving you some gas, water and time, here is our trick :
- In your favorite pot, pour the amount of rice you want.
- Add a few cardamom or coriander seeds to add a bit of flavor.
- Then, pour your water in the pot. It has to be the same amount you used for rice !
( For 1 cup of rice, use 1 cup of water )
- Add a pinch of salt
- Cut a large aluminum sheet and wrap your pot thoroughly for the air and water to be trapped inside.
- Finally, use the tip of a knife to cut a tiny hole in the middle of the aluminum.
- Cook on low heat for 15min.
TIPS : if put on too much heat, a bit of water might come off the top. Use a paper towel to keep it from leaking.
- Take the aluminum off and enjoy !
Radius & Ulna