Do yourself a favor and skip doing dishes today !
This one pot rice and carrots is simply delicious.
For 2 people
Preparation : 10 min
Cooking : 12 min
200 gr of white rice
6 little garlic cloves
5 mini carrots
a few almonds
1 tablespoon of coriander seeds
3 cardamom seeds
15 gr of fresh ginger
200 gr of water
1 pinch of salt
4 blades of fresh coriander
1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- Peel the garlic and the ginger.
Cut the ginger in thin slices, and the carrots coarsely.
- Pour the rice, coriander seeds and cardamom in a pot.
On top of it, put the carrots, garlic cloves and ginger slices.
Add the water, then the salt.
- Cook it the way we do ! Find our perfect rice technic here !
- While it’s cooking, cut your almonds in half and chisel the coriander.
- Add them on the top of your rice when finally cooked.
- Pour the sesame oil, a bit of salt.
You have a crush on this pop color enamel pot ?
Find it at Stoked Ever Since !
Culinary photographer and stylist