Super quick and easy to bake !
Fuel to full you up for the day
- In a pan, pour the honey to caramelize.
TIPS: you know it's ready when the syrup have clear bubbles.
- Add the muesli and stir it gently with a spatula.
- Pour it on grassproof paper while it's still hot. put a second grassproof paper sheet and flatten the muesli between the two sheets.
Tips: use a cupboard or the back of a pan to help.
- Try to shape it like a square with your fingers and press it a second time. Let it cool down to let the mix harden.
- Then spread the peanut butter on the muesli with the back of a spoon or a knife.
- Cut your chocolate bar and put the squares on evenly.
- Cut it into pieces. Enjoy !
For 9 bars
Preparation : 15 min
200 gr of nuts & fruits muesli
3 tablespoons of honey
3 tablespoons of peanut butter
9 dark chocolate squares
Radius & Ulna