Bring fresh basil to your pasta,
and make it unique with pistachios !
- Hull the basil and peel the pistachios. Peel and crush the garlic clove.
- Thinly chop the pistachios and garlic.
- Pour all the ingredients but the oil in a bowl.
- Using scissors, chop until well crushed.
- Then blend the oil into the mixture.
* We understand that not everybody does fresh pasta ! Use your usual brand with this pesto and enjoy !
For those willing to learn how to make fresh ones, we'll soon write the full How to make pasta for you to try them out !
For 2 people
Preparation : 15 min
1 big bunch of basil
1 handful of pistachios
1/2 garlic clove
25 gr of feta
100 ml of oil
1 teaspoon of salt
A pinch of pepper