One of our most satisfying recipes
For 2 people
Preparation : 45min
Rest : 1h30
Cooking : 25 min
250 gr of flour
100 ml of water
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1/2 tablespoon of dried yeast
1/2 tablespoon of salt
3 wild brocolis
3 baby corns
3 spring onions
Salt flower & pepper
- Pour all the dried ingredients in a bowl. Mix with the handle of a spatula and add the water little by little.When the dough is homogeneous, add the tablespoon of oil and knead the dough until it’s incorporated.
TIPS: don’t hesitate to add more flour if the dough is too sticky or at the opposite, add some water. You know the dough is ready when it doesn’t stick to the bowl anymore.
- Now take your time, and gently knead the dough with your hands for 20 minutes on a countertop : the more you work it, the better!
- Put the dough in a bowl and cover with a wet towel. Let it rest for 1h30 in a warm place (30-45°C) or under your windshield. Meanwhile, rince your anchovies, cut your vegetables and roast them in the pan. You can also prep the parmesan chips.
When the dough is ready, flatten it down on the countertop using your hands. Make it the size and thickness you want. Riddle with holes and put your vegetables on (make sure to keep some on a side for the end !).
- For the baking, keep your stove on high heat :
- Place the dough on greaseproof paper, and put it at the bottom of your pot.
- Cover it and cook it for 10 minutes. Then flip it, cover it again and cook it for 10 more minutes.
- Make sure the dough is well cooked, and take it out.
- Now, Put the rest of the vegetables you saved on the top of the pizza, add the parmesan chips, a pinch of salt flower and a bit of pepper. Enjoy !
Culinary photographer and stylist