Pancakes aren't for breakfast only !
Using a few vegetables, spices and condiments, make it the perfect lunch.
- Pour all dried ingredients in a bowl and mix them together. Add the water little by little while mixing. Finally, add the oil and eggs.
- Mix until you get a homogeneous and thick pancake dough.
Put it on the side to rest.
- Meanwhile, chop the garlic, anchovies and peppers.
- Keep a few olives on the side for plating, chop the rest of them.
- Put it all in the dough, zest your lemon in the salad bowl too. Mix gently.
- Let the dough rest for 15 min.
Now, you can prepare the salad :
- Cut the spinach leaves in two, season with your favorite dressing ! Ours is a simple tablespoon of cider vinegar, and one of olive oil.
- Add the feta cheese and the olives you kept earlier. Add a pinch of salt flower.
- Now the dough had rest, put your stove on high heat and preheat your pan with a little bit of oil.
TIPS: We want really big and thick pancakes here ! Don’t hesitate to pour a large amount of dough in the pan, it will only be enough for 4 pancakes.
- Cook your pancake on high heat for 2 minutes. Flip it and cook it for 2 minutes more.
Put it on the side and repeat until you have your 4 yummy pancakes.
- Serve 2 pancakes per person with the spinach salad, feta and olives on top.
Enjoy while it’s hot !
For 2 people
Preparation : 15min
Rest : 15min
Cooking : 15min
300 gr of wheat flour
200 ml of cold water
2 tablespoons of curry powder
1 teaspoon of salt flower
1 pinch of black pepper
1 big tablespoon of baking powder
1 tablespoon of oil
6 little green peppers
75 gr of feta cheese
100 gr of black olives
1 bunch of fresh spinach leaves
2 garlic cloves
1 lemon zest
Your favorite salad dressing